রুবিনা খাতুন, সহকারী শিক্ষক দখিনা রূপকারী উচ্চবিদ্যালয় বাগাইছড়ি, রাঙামাটি য় ০৯ এপ্রিল ২০২০, ০০:০০
Answer the following questions in a sentence or sentences:-
22. Which foods help our eyes and our health?
Ans: Fruits and vegetables help our eyes and our health.
23. How does the food pyramid help us?
Ans : The food pyramid help us by showing us the different food groups and telling us how much of each food group we should eat.
24. What are the dairy products? What are their functions?
Ans: The dairy products are the things like milk and eggs. They help our teeth and bones, and make us strong.
25. What is food pyramid?
Ans: Food Pyramid is a chart that shows four groups of food and helps us eat them in the right amount.
26. Which foods are important for health?
Ans: Different types of good foods that include grains, fruits and vegetables, protein and dairy products etc. are important for health.
27. What diseases has Sima caught?
Ans: Sima has caught the flu.
28. Why didn’t Sima go to school?
Ans: Sima didn’t go to school because she is down with the flu.
29. Write the names of two drinks that Sima can drink.
Ans: The names of two drinks that Sima can drink are_
(i) water and (ii) juice
30. What should Sima do when she is sneezing?
Ans: When Sima is sneezing, she should cover her mouth and nose with a tissue.
31.Why should Sima use her own plate, glass and cup?
Ans: Sima should use her own plate, glass and cup so that, other people do not catch her illness from these things.
32.What did the doctor tell her?
Ans: The doctor told her to eat food that gives energy, take rest, have water or juice, use a tissue when coughing and sneezing and use her own plate, glass and cup.
33. Where is Sima today?
ans: Sima is at home today.
34. Write about Sima’s problem in two sentences.
Ans: Sima has got the flu. She has a cough, sore throat and a fever.
35. Write three pieces of doctor’s advice for Sima.
Ans: Three pieces of doctor’s advice for Sima are_ eat food to gain energy, take rest properly and drink water or juice.
36. What happened to Sima?
Ans: Sima is down at the flu.
37. How can Sima cover her mouth and nose?
Ans: Sima can cover her mouth and nose with a tissue.
38. Why should Sima eat foods?
Ans: Sima should eat food to get energy.
39. How is Sima feeling?
Ans: Sima is feeling warm.
40. What physical problems did Sima have for the flu?
Ans: Physical problems Sima had for the flu were- coughing, sneezing, Sore throat and fever.
41. How can other people catch the flu?
Ans: Other people can catch the flu by using patient’s plate, glass, and cup.
42. Apart from medicine, what should Sima do?
Ans: Apart from medicine, Sima should eat food that gives energy, take rest, have water or juice, use a tissue while coughing and sneezing and use her own plate, glass and cup.