Ans: ÔOh, my lord! Please, do not kill the child,Õ said the woman. ÔLet her have him.Õ The king said, ÔNow, everything is clear to me.Õ Pointing to the woman, he said to the servant, ÔGive her the child. She is the real mother of the baby.Õ
18. after her husbands death in 1909 rokeya started the shakhawat memorial girls school
Ans : After her husbandÕs death in 1909, Rokeya started the Shakhawat Memorial GirlÕs School.
19. do you know why you are sent to school for playing with friends father no you are sent to school to learn read and write
Ans : ÔDo you know why you are sent to school?Õ ÔFor playing with friends, father.Õ ÔNo. You are sent to school to learn, read and write.
20. daniel defoe the writer of robinson crusoe was born in london in 1660 defoe started to write when he was a young man the idea for writing the great story came from the story of alexander selkirk when he was at the age of 59
Ans : Daniel Defoe, the writer of ‘Robinson Crusoe’, was born in London in 1660. Defoe started to write when he was a young man. The idea for writing the great story came from the story of Alexander Selkirk when he was at the age of 59.
Write a dialogue between a brother and a sister on the necessity of reading a newspaper.
Jhuma : What are you reading so attentively?
Alif : Newspaper.
Jhuma : You're too much interested in the newspaper. But I have a little interest in it.
Alif : But why?
Jhuma : The newspapers only highlight politics and politicians. I don't like this at all.
Alif : You have a false idea about them. The newspapers do not publish news on politics only. There is also news on sports, films, articles, industry, agriculture, medicine and many other topics.
Jhuma : But they'll take much of my valuable time away.
Alif : You will have to spend some time reading them because they'll increase your general knowledge. You'll know what is happening at home and abroad.
Jhuma : Yes, I am well convinced now. I'll start reading the newspaper seriously from now.
2. Suppose, you are Megha and your friend is Niloy. Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the way of removing illiteracy from society.
A dialogue between myself (Megha) and my friend Niloy about removing of illiteracy :
Myself : Hi, Niloy, how are you?
Niloy : I am fine. And you?
Myself : I am fine to. May I know your opinion about illiteracy?
Niloy : Yes. It is a serious problem as well as a curse for the country.
Myself : How?
Niloy : Because without education, no nation can develop as ignorance creates many other problems.
Myself : What should we do then?
Niloy : We should work in hand to educate the illiterate.
Myself : We also need to create peopleÕs awareness so that they can send their children to school.
Niloy : Yes, of course. It is the key factor. Govt. has already taken many steps to remove illiteracy.
Myself : We must co-operate with the government.
Niloy : Yes, we must come forward in this respect.
Myself : If we are sincere in our words and deeds, nothing is impossible.
Niloy : That's right. Thank you.
Myself : OK. See you again.
3. Write a dialogue between two friends about your hobby. You are Avi. Your hobby is gardening. Write a dialogue between you and Salma about your hobbies.
Salma : Hello, Avi, what are you doing?
Myself : Hello I am working in my garden.
Salma : Oh! Why do you do this?
Myself : It is my hobby.
Salma : Do you grow only flowers in your garden.
Myself : No. There are two parts to my garden. In one part I have planted flowers and in another part, I have cultivated vegetables.
n cieZ©x Ask AvMvgx msL¨vq